Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's fun to have brothers!

 
The boys really love Potsie and are starting to want to play with him all the time.  Bret has realized that Potsie likes his mum-mum snacks so he thinks he should share them! 




I must say that I have 2 tiny guys who really love their naked time!  Every evening they love to take their medicine, get their clothes off, and waller around naked!  Bret has even found that he can climb on the couch, crawl around  the room, and play with all his toys in the nude!  Gotta love naked time!


Just this week Bret has started pulling himself up and standing at the couch, his crib, the baby gates, etc.  It's so cute to see his little face peeking out like "Hello, does anyone want to play with me?"  Jace has perfected his army crawl and looks like a little soldier bellying through the trenches!  He is getting fast and I think once he learns to crawl on his knees he will be able to keep up with Bret.  Potsie won't stand a chance once both of them are walking!  Yesterday Bret actually pulled himself up by yanking on Potsie sweatshirt and then stood with Potsie supporting him.  Potsie had the most hilarious look and you could almost hear him thinking "Now I am stuck here because if I move my brother will fall and then cry.....sigh."


I must say that although they are teething and not sleeping in the night my guys are still sweet little fellows!  But I dearly wish that these front teeth would come in so I could get some sleep at night!






No comments:

Post a Comment